9th Grade Only – S.P.E.A.R. (Spartan Pupil Enrollment And Registration)
S.P.E.A.R. is a process of enrolling students and taking care of logistical maters, to minimize instructional interruptions once school is in session. S.P.E.A.R. helps ensure a successful start to the new school year. All students must attend S.P.E.A.R. on their scheduled day and time. Student electronic devices will be distributed to students at this time.
Please be ready as you arrive:
- Students will check-in through the main gate by the flagpole on Rumble Road.
- Only students may attend during their designated time
- Students should wear a face-mask and social distancing will be maintained
- Hand sanitation stations will be posted throughout the campus
- If your student attended a Modesto City Schools Jr. High, they need to bring their device and charger. All Davis students will be given a brand new Chromebook device for the 2021-2022 school year
- Students that have signed up for MVA also need to participate to get their device